2018年5月19日 星期六

You raise me up ( 中英對照 )



When I am down and oh my soul so weary 
每當我心情低落,我的靈魂如此疲憊 

When troubles come and my heart burdened be 
每當麻煩接踵而來,我的內心苦不堪言 

Then I am still and wait here in the silence 
然後,我會在這裡靜靜的等待 

Until you come and sit a while with me 
直到你出現陪我坐一會兒 

You raise me up so I can stand on mountains 
有你的鼓勵,所以我能攀上的高山 

You raise me up to walk on stormy seas 
有你的鼓勵,所以我能橫渡狂風暴雨的大海 

I am stong when I am on your shoulders 
我是如此堅強,當我倚靠著你時 

You raise me up....to more than can be. 
因為你的鼓舞....讓我超越了自己. 

                                                                       There is no life, no life without its hunger 
                                                                              沒有任何人的人生,可以不經歷痛苦 

                                                                   Each restless heart beats so imperfectly 
                                                                             每一顆躍動不停的心,是如此不完美 

                                                                                 But when you come and I am filled with wonder 
                                                                        但當你出現,我的生命便充滿驚奇 

                                                              Sometimes I think I glimpse eternity. 
                                                                有時候,我以為我看見了永恆 

                                                                You raise me up....to more than can be. 
                                                                      因為你的鼓舞....讓我超越了自己.

沒有留言:

張貼留言