Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away 昨日,所有的煩惱彷彿遠在天邊
Now it looks as though they're here to stay 現在它似乎在此停留
Oh, I believe in yesterday 噢!我相信昨日
Suddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be 剎那間,我已不是從前的我
There's a shadow hanging over me 有一片陰影懸在我心頭
Oh, yesterday came suddenly 噢!昨日來得太匆匆
Why she had to go 為何她得離去
I don't know she wouldn't say 我不知道,她也不肯說
I said something wrong 我想是我說錯了一些話
Now I long for yesterday 此刻,我多麼嚮往昨日
Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play 昨日,愛情是一場簡單的遊戲
Now I need a place to hide away 現在,我需要找個地方躲起來
Oh, I believe in yesterday 噢!我相信昨日
沒有留言:
張貼留言