2013年4月21日 星期日

50句常用英文片語

英文常用片語 (常用語排行榜) 


 使用頻率100%

001See you later.
待會見;再聯絡
A: I have to go.
B: See you later.
002What’s up?
近來過得如何?
A: Hey! What’s up?
B: Nothing much! As usual.
003It’s on me.
我來付
A: The beer is on me.
B: Thank you.
004I mean it.
我是說真的
A: Do you really want to quit your job?
B: I mean it.
005Check, please.
買單
A: Check, please.
B: Yes, sir.
006Mind your own business.
別多管閒事
A: What were you talking about?
B: Mind your own business.
007Hold on.
請稍等
A: May I leave a message, please?
B: Hold on.
008Whatever!
隨你的便
A: Shall I tell him tonight or tomorrow?
B: Whatever!
009After you.
你先(請)
A: Please come in.
B: After you.
010Nonsense!
胡說八道!
A: Tell me the truth. I don’t want nonsense.
B: I am telling the truth.
011Cheer up!
振作點
A: We lost the game again!
B: Cheer up! You’ll do better next time.
012No way!
不行
A: Let’s have pizza for lunch.
B: No way! I hate pizza.
013Go for it!
加油!
A: It’s an important test.
B: Yes, I will go for it!
014You’ve got me there. / (it) beats me.
我想不出來:我不知道:你考倒我了
A: Do you know the height of that building?
B: You’ve got me there. (Beats me)
015Who Cares!
誰管你呀!
A: I can’t finish my homework. Can you help me to do some?
B: Who cares!
016I’ll get it.
我來接(電話)
A: The phone is ringing.
B: I’ll get it.
017It depends.
看情形
A: When will you wake up?
B: It depends.
018Out of the question!
不可能的
A: Could I borrow your bike?
B: Out of the question!
019Allow me.
讓我來
A: Please allow me to open the door for you.
B: Thank you.
020Calm down
冷靜一點
A: Calm down. It’s not such a big deal.
B: You won’t understand.
021Thank you.
謝謝
A: You are beautiful!
B: Thank you.
022You’re welcome.
不客氣
A: Thank you for the flowers.
B: You’re welcome.
023Goodbye.
再見
A: Take care!
B: You too! Goodbye!
024How are you(doing)?
你好嗎?
A: How are you?
B: Not very good. I got a cold.
025I have had enough!
我真是受夠了!
A: I have had enough!
B: Why? What did he do?
026Let’s call it a day.
今天到此為止吧!
A: Let’s call it a day. I am so tired.
B: All right!
027Not again!
不會吧!
A: Everyone’s late.
B: Not again!
028Knock it off!
住手!不要吵!
A: Knock it off! I am trying to study.
B: Sorry, I didn’t know that you are studying.
029Good night.
晚安
A: Good night, everybody.
B: Good night, Jill! Have a sweet dream.
030Sure!
可以呀!
A: Could I use your computer?
B: Sure!
031Of course.
當然!
A: Could I borrow your car?
B: Of course.
032Yes.
是的
A: Is this your cell phone?
B: Yes, it is mine.
033Why?
為什麼?
A: Sarah is not coming.
B: Why?
034Be careful on the road.
路上小心
A: Be careful on the road. It’s getting dark.
B: Ok!
035You decide.
你決定吧!
A: Do you want the black tie or the red one?
B: You decide.
036Never mind.
沒關係;不要緊
A: I am sorry that I broke your radio.
B: Never mind.
037That’s all right.
沒關係
A: I didn’t mean to be bump into you.
B: That’s all right.
038I don’t know.
我不知道
A: Do you know where the police station is?
B: I don’t know.
039Is there anything wrong?
有問題嗎?
A: The boss was every angry at the meeting.
B: Why? Is there anything wrong?
040No problem.
沒問題
A: Could I borrow your car tomorrow?
B: Sure! No problem.
041You are joking! (No kidding)
別開玩笑了
A: Did you know that Linda’s uncle is Jacky Chen?
B: You are joking! How did you know that?
042Why not?
為什麼不行?
A: You can’t go out today.
B: Why not?
043I don’t understand….
我不懂
A: Betty broke up with her new boyfriend.
B: I don’t understand how could this happen?
044And then?
然後呢?
A: You should take this form to the first counter.
B: And then? What should I do?
045So what?
那又如何?那又怎樣?
A: Do you know there is a new theater down the street?
B: Yeah. So what?
046It’s alright.
還好
A: How’s your steak?
B: It’s alright.
047I am OK.
我沒事
A: Are you hurt?
B: I am OK.
048Bon voyage.
一路順風
A: We are leaving for Boston tonight.
B: Bon voyage.
049What happened?
發生了什麼事?
A: Lucy is crying.
B: Why? What happened?
050Come on!
來嘛!拜託!
A: I don’t want to go to the party.
B: Come on! Don’t be shy.

沒有留言:

張貼留言